We’ve found that our customers (especially the ones who are buying an older home) really like being able to see where their sewer rates on a scale.
Below is the Duke Sewer Rating System:
- 1. This sewer is completely broken and unusable and must be replaced immediately
- 2. This sewer is broken and is functioning but should be replaced immediately despite its expected short term functionality.
- 3. The sewer is functioning but has defects that reasonably show that the sewer should be replaced in the very near future. If the home were not for sale, we would likely tell the owner to hold off on repairs or replacements and to monitor the defect. The defect is bad enough to warrant concern for the new owner of the home.
- 4. This sewer is functioning and has minor defects that should be checked on every 1-3 years. Replacement of the sewer is not warranted at present.
- 5. This sewer is functioning but has a defect that will require vigilance in ensuring that only waste and toilet paper are flushed down the toilet. Tampons, paper towel, grease, baby wipes, cleaning wipes, and even super thick toilet paper could plug up in the noted defect. The sewer does not need to be replaced due to this defect.
- 6A This sewer is built with older material and is in good shape. No repairs are needed but the sewer must be cleaned within the time frame recommended in the report.
- 6B This sewer is built with today’s standard material and is in good shape with no defects but must be cleaned within the time frame recommended in the report.
- 7A. This sewer is built with older material but is in good shape with no defects.
- 7B. This sewer is built with today’s standard material and is in good shape with no defects.
Let Duke Sewer fix the clogged sewer in your home. Specifically:
- Toilets & Sinks
- Showers & Tubs
- Floor Drains
- and More